05 September 2017

Nota Bil. 3

Hey, if you read this. I urgently need you to rescue me before I make a wrong move that will change our lives. This guy proposed me and he started to discuss with me about all those things. I hate it. Im not ready yet or to be exact, I dont want him. 

Hahahaha sepatutnya aku patut bagitau kau directly tapi haritu bila aku bagitau, everything until my heart content. Hmm hampeh. I know you still love me, kalau tak, takdenya kau terus menerus tanya pasal aku dekat orang keliling kau. Perhhh yakinnya chuolls, excuse my perangai tak senonoh, kah! Please, baca la weh. Tolong lah buka and baca. You know the existance of this blog, didnt you? Or maybe you forgot about it. Kau memang selalu lupa pasal aku pun. Hmm cedihh titeww. Please rescue me from doing something that Im not sure about it. To be honest, aku buat istikharah dan muka kau keluar. Banyak kali dah aku buat, masih kau. The latest one, when I did istikharah again. I dreamt of you and the next day you appeared infront of me. I do not know about your part but I did my best to strengthen my decision which is absolute. Tapi kalau kau masih tak muncul, what can I do?