04 May 2013

That one person(s)

There is one person who showed me this smiley :>
There is one person who thought to be brave to talk to others
There is one person who thought me to smile without closing the mouth
There is one person who said he is my twin
There is one person who made me attract to him when he wear baju melayu
There is one person who noticed that i cant pronounced R correctly
There is one person who noticed about my dimples
There is one person who bravely tell me when my hair comes out from my tudung
There is one person who asked me to make a diary when he is not around me
There is one person who never get angry with me
There is one person who made a nescafe ice for me
There is one person who grab my wrist when i fought with him just because of a piece of paper
There is one person who hold my bag during back to school
There is one person who told me that my pictures is one of his favourite
There is one person who like orange colour
There is one person who always support all my doings
There is one person who made me realized me how important to fulfill a promise
There is one person who never give up on me
There is one person who changed me to a better people
There is one person who always make me wants to rebel
There is one person who keep me calm during palapes
There is one person who gave me advice even tough im not that close with  
There is one person who teach me how to date
There is one person who played a guitar for me, with you by chris brown
There is one person who gave me flower
There is one person who knew that i dont like pink and he keep asking me why
There is one person who i regret when i leave him
There is one person who makes me change to be a girly
There is one person who bravely asked me for my number
There is one person who bravely met my mama
There is one person who sang a lullaby for me
There is one person who always sing a song for me
There is one person who made me feel comfortable 
There is one person who called me mekmok, bunny
There is one person who his shared problems to me
There is one person who can make me laugh like crazy
There is one person who can make me speechless even when i look to the picture
There is one person who are will to be an ear for my problems
There is one person who know how to make me smile with his word and face
There is one person who will be a shoulder whenever i need it
There is one person who makes me appreciate what is love 


There are soooo many people who came into my life, introducing me something new, teach me to be good, make my life colourful, teach me to fall in love, teach me how to appreciate life, let me know how thankful am i when i born as a Muslim and i know i have You, o Allah.

- O Allah, bless all of them. Everyone that i know...