09 January 2013

task: i'll bring my lab coat all the time

i'll bring my lab coat all the time
i'll bring my lab coat all the time
i'll bring my lab coat all the time
i'll bring my lab coat all the time
i'll bring my lab coat all the time

-and continued for another 995 times ...

i think my hand will cry if my hand have eyes -.- and at last i asked my friends to help me just because i forgot to bring my lab coat. sobs. i remembered this moment! i do this punishment since kindergarten, primary and secondary school and yet, i still do this at university. maybe those sentences are playing around rahimi's mind. kan waak? 

those situation above is not about me. it is about rahimi. he is medical student. i am strategic student. medical students need their lab coat and of course i need my philosophies books -.- 

i just miss you wak. tu tetiba teringat haa :D